The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management. The Sectional matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sofa.
W93" x D93" x H31" - SEAT H 17.5"
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.