The Gus* Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sofa to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC¨-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management. The Sofa matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sectional.
W84" x D36" x H31" - SEAT H17.5"
- Dacron¨-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.