Sleek and dramatic, the Gus* Archive Sofa is a box-framed design with a strong Mid-Century influence. Walnut-finished, exposed ply on all sides makes it an ideal choice for open-concept spaces. It features a blind-tufted seat, powder-coated cylindrical steel legs, and exposed brass fittings. The back cushions can be removed to convert the sofa into a daybed, for relaxing or to accommodate overnight guests. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried, 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
W78"xD36"xH30" - SEAT H17"
- Dacron¨-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Easily converts to a daybed
- Adjustable, non-marking level feet
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood inner frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
hutch now offers in-home delivery throughout the continental United States.
hutch is owned and operated in Omaha, NE at Midtown Crossing.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks*
*Lead times subject to change based on stock availability.