Showcasing a harmony of chunky texture and simple, abstract composition, the Bala series brings a sense of Scandinavian-inspired comfort into your space. Made from 100% New Zealand wool, each rug is hand-woven and features oversized knots to create a textural surface that is warm, inviting and cozy underfoot. A single stripe of subdued colour draws your eye across the rug, nubbly surface. Available in two colourways and two sizes, this rug is perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and living rooms.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it.
- 100% New Zealand wool.
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Hand-bound edges.
- Premium backing.
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour.
- For spills, blot immediately with a towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer, to preview samples.