Rectangular steel legs bring a bit of edge and grid stitched upholstered seat and back lend texture and softness to this seating situation. Reliable in any setting, Between Us is a chair always prepared to be of service. This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
W17" x D20" x H30"
• Bent plywood construction with light all-over padding
• Black powder-coated steel base
• Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
• Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
• Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
• Some assembly required