The Gus* Bolton Multi-Sectional is the most versatile piece of furniture you'll ever own. With arms that can be easily removed and reattached, and a chaise that can be positioned on either the left or right side, this sectional has 19 possible configurations Ð enough to suit any room layout you can imagine. It can even be used as two separate components - chaise and apartment-size sofa. The seat and back are integrated into the frame for a streamlined, modern look, and the upholstery has French seams to subtly soften the edges. The base is bench-made, brushed stainless steel. Includes concealed hardware to securely join the sofa and chaise components when the design is configured as a sectional.
W101"xD65"xH28" - SEAT H15"
- Chaise can be positioned on the left side, the right side, or as standalone seating
- Arms can be easily removed and reattached to enable 19 different configurations
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Exposed French seam details
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Includes optional connector for securely joining the sofa and chaise components
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
hutch now offers in-home delivery throughout the continental United States.
hutch is owned and operated in Omaha, NE at Midtown Crossing.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks*
*Lead times subject to change based on stock availability.