The Gus* Davenport Bi-Sectional can be configured with the chaise on the left or the right side, which means you can change the design to suit any room. It incorporates a timeless, three-over-three design with a unique, stainless steel base to create the perfect balance of comfort, style and simplicity. The base wraps around the arms of the sectional, giving it an architectural aesthetic that looks great from any angle. The frame is built using 100% FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
W104.5"xD73"xH31" - SEAT H16"
- Chaise can be positioned on the left or the right side of the sofa
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron¨-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
hutch now offers in-home delivery throughout the continental United States.
hutch is owned and operated in Omaha, NE at Midtown Crossing.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks*
*Lead times subject to change based on stock availability.