The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
W47 D29.5 H27 | SEAT H17 in
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
hutch now offers in-home delivery throughout the continental United States.
hutch is owned and operated in Omaha, NE at Midtown Crossing.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks* to our warehouse in Papillion, NE
- White Glove Delivery available for 200 mile radius of Omaha, NE
- Pick up options available
- Currently showcased on hutch's showroom floor
*Lead times subject to change based on stock availability.