The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. It features a one- piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash. This piece is apart of the Lecture Series, which also features the Dining Chair and Bar Stool.
W19" x D19.5" x H32" - SEAT H24"
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.