This compact Gus* Harbord LOFT Bi-Sectional has Mid-century inspired details like blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms, and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating. Made with 100% FSC¨-Certified wood. The LOFT Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Harbord Sofa.
W83.5" x D78" x H28" - SEAT H17"
- Bench-made hardwood/engineered wood frame constructed using 100% FSC¨-Certified sources
- Top-stitched, tufted seat cushion and tight back cushion are integrated for a clean aesthetic
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC¨-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam